Crop map based on AVERAGE of a user defined period.
- map of 2008-2012 average production for wheat.
Crop map of DIFFERENCES (anomalies) of selected year compared to the average of a
defined period (see picture 1).
- map of 2012 minus average 1999-2012 area for sugarcane.
User selectable alternative styles and rendering for crop maps.
- examples for wheat maps.
Alternative chart types (lines, bars, areas) and colors.
- combination of types and rendering.
Comparison of different areas for a selected crop for production, yield and area.
- same chart type (e.g. bars) and colors;
- combination of alternative chart types (lines, bars and areas) and colors. See picture 2.
- stack of same chart type (e.g. bars).
Comparison of different crops for the same selected region.
- Chart comparing multiple crop for pruduction, area or yield.
Chart composites of different agromet/vegetation factors.
- Combined precipitation/MIN/MAX temperature.
Improved data filtering:
User defined season boundaries for Rabi and Kharif in charting factors
- Jan-Dec NDVI profile combining different chart types;
Definition of unit of measure when a crop is created and the database populated.
- Administration of unit of measures for crop area, production and yield.
On-the-fly selection of alternative units of measure for tables and charts.
- Selection of unit of measures for charting.
Separate Web section accessible from the main page of the Portal to allow visitors to
access static information and data concerning portal's topics and content.
- Home page Crop Information Portal website.
Revised portal administration interface.
- Administration home page
Integration of the Crop Portal with GeoNetwork metadata catalogue software.
- Geonetwork home page
- Chart of monthly total potash, nitrogen and phosphate offtake in 2010.
Crop market prices.
- Chart of monthly average prices of wheat and rice in Sindh from Jan 2012 to Feb 2015.
Water resources: river inflow rate at RIM station.
- Chart of monthly Indus river inflow rate at Chasmha, 2000-Apr 2015.
Water resources: irrigation water supply.
- Chart of monthly irrigation water supply in Sindh, 2013-2014.
Alternative crop databases for comparison with official records.
- Sample chart (database incomplete: just for testing).